- Perform analysis of security-relevant events
- Advise customers on mitigation as well as remediation of incidents
- Analysis of incidents, vulnerabilities, attacks, new and emerging threats for clients
- Enhancement of detection capabilities to identify malicious behaviour
- Participation in extension of a comprehensive Security & Risk Knowledge Base
- On-going communication with client companies
- Close cooperation with other security specialists and stakeholders
- Several years of experience in the IT security area
- Proven experience with Vulnerability Scans, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM Systems
- Interested in IT security and IT risk management
- Experience with the most popular operating systems especially Linux and network infrastructure components
- Good Knowledge in common scripting and programming languages (Bash, Python)
- Accurate and reliable work style in a ticket-based workflow
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written), German and/or additional language skills are an advantage
- Ability to explain, discuss and recreate security incidents in a customer-oriented and friendly demeanour
- High level of motivation and enjoyment for self-responsible tasks
What we offer
- Interesting, international work environment with long-term perspective
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- An Open Source and security minded setting – Use a distribution and OS of your choice on your laptop!
- An easy to reach, centrally located open space office
We at RadarServices would like to commend your experience and qualifications in the form of an appropriate compensation and have earmarked a gross annual salary between € 47,000 and € 55,000 for this position (for a full-time position).
Come join us!
We are looking forward to your application at .
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!