- Planning and controlling of customer projects
- Ensure the implementation of the agreed services
- Monitor and continuously improve the service quality
- Inclusion and integration of customer requirements and identification of new opportunities
- Ongoing communication and maintenance of relationships with customers and partner companies
- Close collaboration with the sales team
- Multi-year experience in service management based on ITIL
- ITIL certifications are beneficial
- Know-how of IT security solutions and IT risk management or IT infrastructure
- Experience in managing projects and teams
- Solid presentation skills at the customer and management level
- A distinctive service- and customer orientation
- High level of motivation and enjoyment of work in an international environment
- Very good command of written and spoken English, additional knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage
- Willingness to travel: minimum 30%
- And of course: Interest in IT security!
What we offer
- Interesting tasks in an international work environment
- Very collegial, team-oriented setting
- Self-reliant working with flexible working hours
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- An office with very good traffic connections (metro)
- Free coffee, tea, soft-drinks and fruits
According to the collective agreement, the minimum annual gross salary for this position is between € 48.790.- and € 57.596.- for a full-time employment (38,5 hours per week). We offer a higher salary in line with previous experience and qualifications.
Come join us!
We are looking forward to your application at , PGP Key
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.