RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH (RadarServices) only allows you to use (access, store on a local hard drive or print) the RadarServices website(s) upon accepting the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise noted, RadarServices is the sole owner and copyright holder of the information and documents presented on the RadarServices website(s). Use of the RadarServices website(s), the related webpages, documents, and files is only allowed for personal information purposes; linking, storage or reproduction of the contents in other websites, in other electronic, digital or other media or systems, as well as any reproduction, processing or commercial use requires the express, prior, and written consent of RadarServices.
- RadarServices employs the usual care to ensure that the information on the RadarServices website(s) is correct and up-to-date. Nevertheless, no guaranty is made for the availability, completeness, accuracy, and up-to-dateness. RadarServices reserves the right to make amendments or supplements to the information provided at any time, without prior notice. RadarServices undertakes no warranty or liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring in relation to any use of the RadarServices website(s).
- All of the brands and logos used and displayed on the RadarServices website(s) and the related trademark rights belong to RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH or the holder(s) of the rights shown in each case. Use of these company marks is expressly forbidden, regardless of whether a corresponding ® or ™ is displayed.
- Insofar as personal data is not involved, all parties which use the RadarServices website(s) and provide information to RadarServices consent to RadarServices obtaining unrestricted right to this information and to RadarServices being able to use this information in any manner desired. Confidentiality does not apply to the information provided by the user.
- Austrian law shall apply exclusively to all legal claims related to the RadarServices website(s) or the use of such. Applicability of the Convention of the United Nations on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the standards of international private law is expressly precluded. The competent court in Vienna, Austria shall be the legal venue.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information on your use of this website which is generated by the cookie is transmitted to a server of Google Inc. in the USA and is saved there. Please note that our website has been extended to include the code “anonymizeIP” in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (IP masking). Based on activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address should be abbreviated or anonymised by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. As commissioned by the operator of this website, Google uses this information to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide other services related to website use and internet use of related services for the website operator.
You can block the storage of cookies by setting your internet browser software (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de (mobile devices not supported)); we would point out, however, that in such cases you may not be able to completely use all of the functions on the website.
You can find more information the collection and processing of data by Google Analytics at www.google.de/policies/privacy/partners or at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
Google Opt-Out cookie for mobile devices:
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to prevent the data collection by Google Analytics within your future website activities: Google Analytics deactivate
Please note that an opt-out-cookie will be saved into your browser. After each deletion of browser cookies, you must click and re-activate this link in order to enforce the opt-out.
When you visit our internet pages, the server which hosts our web presence (hereinafter “webserver”) automatically collects and saves certain information on you, such as the IP address, the date, the time and the amount of data transmitted during your visit, the subpages you visit, the browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer), the operating system you use (e.g. Windows 7) or the domain names and address of your internet provider (e.g. 1&1).
Blocking and/or managing cookies
Using your browser settings, you can block, manage, and delete cookies. If you change your browser’s settings, it may occur that you cannot fully use all of the functions of our internet pages.
Collection, processing, use and transmission of personal data
We believe that data protection is extremely important. We manage your personal data confidentially, in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection and the conditions stated here. Other than the situation described above, we only collect personal data from you on our website when you provide such to us in order to use one of the services we offer (e.g. registration for events). Your data is only processed and/or used by us or our service providers to provide the service in question.