- Processing and analysing data in Big Data environment
- Normalisation of log data for IT security analysis
- Development and adaptation of query and detection methods for the detection of security risks
- Documentation of normalisation of unstructured data in the IT Security environment
- Active collaboration with project teams
- Experience with scripting languages (shell scripting, python)
- Experience with regular expressions
- Profound Linux know how
- Ideally, experience in dealing with unstructured data
- Interested in IT security
- Accurate and reliable work style
- High level of motivation and enjoyment for self-responsible tasks within a developer team
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written)
What we offer
- Interesting, international work environment with long-term perspective
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- An Open Source and security minded setting – Use a distribution and OS of your choice on your laptop!
- An easy to reach, centrally located open space office
According to the IT collective agreement, the gross annual salary for this position is between € 34,454.- and € 41,706.- (for a full-time position). At RadarServices, we value your experience and qualifications and would like to reward them in the form of a significant overpayment.
We are looking forward to your application at and feel free to contact us regarding any question!